Website We make Things Happen
This opportunity will be to develop a recently established website www.wmth.tv , providing design proposals and technical integration across all required platforms while providing training and support for ongoing self-maintenance of the project when the Graduate Placement finishes.
Specifically, this placement opportunity requires (future proofing) development of a website which can offer a Creative Industries job bulletin board for Northamptonshire. The website will contain information and access for subscribers and public to a range of activities which include:
• Creative Industries Freelance pool, advertising individual services
and contact details to registered users
• Dedicated 24/7 online streaming of video projects
• Dedicated 24/7 online streaming of radio station
• Events section
• Artist Exhibition Gallery
• Consistent Branding
• API integration for payment methods and other enhancements
• Development/coding of a LEGAL white label P2P audio/video file
sharing system bespoke to the project
• Set up automated response, communication and email systems to help
• Research and development of monetization opportunities for current
and future activities
• Non-maintained blogs and subscriber services
• Other developments as agreed
Conduct research and provide a presentation of a range of web design possibilities based on the above project ambitions.
Discuss and negotiate a clearly defined and comprehensive brief with structured planning and delivery of development working remotely but with online communication and support.
Attend a weekly meeting to present progress and review any necessary adjustment to the schedule/planning
Ideally beginning September at an agreed date completing eight weeks later
Daily support will be via ‘wassap’ video call subject to availability
Weekly F2F meetings at a mutually convenient time/place/date
Streaming integration and other ‘specialist’ areas can be supported if necessary
Requires someone with access to their own resources (internet access/laptop/phone) as the project will be focused on developing an existing WordPress website via online methods. All other technical requirements would be discussed, agreed and specified in the ‘brief’ as clarification regarding the scope and required outcome of the Graduate Placement scheme.
Contact for more details of the scheme – must be a recent Graduate of the University of Northampton!
This is a full-time 8 week paid Internship
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org